Kagonesti Elves and Minotaurs
Kagonesti Elf Racial Traits:
- +2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Int: Kagonesti are as lithe as other elves while still being as resilient as a human, but place higher importance on thinking with their hearts rather than their minds.
- Elvensight: Kagonesti have low-light visions and Darkvision up to 30 ft.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 bonus on sight- and sound-based Perception checks. They can make a Perception check to spot a secret or concealed door if they pass within 10 feet, regardless of whether or not they are actively looking.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Unnatural Beauty: The attitude of those dealing with Kagonesti is improved by one step so long as their starting attitude is at least “indifferent.” This increase is subject to GM discretion and might not apply to all creatures.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are prof icient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, shortbows (including composite shortbows), short swords, and spears and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- +2 racial bonus on Handle Animal, Knowledge (nature), and Survival checks. Kagonesti possess an intimate understanding of the ways of nature.
Minotaur Racial Traits:
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity. Minotaurs are incredibly strong and hardy, but their bulk makes them rather uncoordinated.
- Size: Medium
- Normal Speed: A minotaur’s base speed is 30 ft.
- +2 Natural Armor
- Gore: Same as in Races of Ansalon (Not typing the whole thing out!)
- Seafaring: +2 racial Profession (sailor) and Swim checks
- Terrifying: Minotaurs receive a +2 bonus on Intimidate Checks
- Minotaurs can take the scent special quality as a bonus feat and receive a +8 bonus on scent-based Perception checks if they do.