- Ancient Krynn – Bakali Summoning Jars, by John Grubber
Recently uncovered writings by scholar Iago Tomasi shed light on the elusive Bakali and the ancient magic they possess.
- Kender Corner – Kender Wizards, by Sean Macdonald
The stoutest hearts tremble in fear at the mere suggestion: kender wizards, and how to integrate them into a Dragonlance campaign. Be afraid.
- Player’s Arsenal – Faith Feats, by Luis De Pippo & Richard Connery
A massive selection of new feats designed specifically to add flavor to Krynnish priests.
- Ansalonian Gazetteer – Kharolis, by Terry Doetzel
Everything a DM needs to present an authentic picture of this wind-swept principality to his players.
- Behind the Screen – The Classics: Players and PC’s, by Bradley Potts
First in a series of articles aimed at helping stressed DM’s run the original DL modules.
- Community Spotlight – Tobin’s Miniatures, by Tobin Melroy
Tobin Melroy opens the doors on his Dragonlance minis.
- Guest Forum – Long Live the Lance!, by Trampas Whiteman
Whitestone Council founder Trampas Whiteman ruminates on handing the reins of 3rd Edition Dragonlance to Sovereign Press.
- Whether descended from a celestial being or infused with heavenly power, aasimar are mortals who carry within them a divine spark born of the Dome of Creation, the divine realm …Read More »
- According to Margaret Weis, Del Rey has made arrangements with a bookstore, Mysterious Galaxy, to sell copies of Dragons of Deceit that includes a bookplate autographed by both Margaret Weis …Read More »
- One of my favourite Dragonlance modules is the two-part adventure from 1999, Seeds of Chaos / Chaos Spawn. You probably know those two, as they introduced the Chaos War into …Read More »