In a world ravaged by war, the actions of heroes can have world-altering stakes.
Defend the people of Kalaman against seemingly insurmountable odds as Krynn prepares for war. The Dragon Armies are on the march, their ranks swelled by ogres, minotaurs, and humans who seek a share of the spoils, while rumors of the return of the Dark Queen’s dragons swirl among the people.
Experience the Dragon Army’s initial invasion of the land of Solamnia, witness the creation of the infamous flying citadels, and face off against the death knight, Lord Soth.
An all-new campaign for D&D 5E, Shadow of the Dragon Queen is set during the beginning of the War of the Lance, but features an all-new storyline with unique characters, locales, and challenges. It may optionally played alongside the Warriors of Krynn battle game.
- Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen adventure for characters levels 1–11
- Introduces the Dragonlance setting to 5th edition D&D with a focus on the legendary War of the Lance
- Experience mass battlefield play with the option to enhance 6 encounters by playing connected scenarios in the Warriors of Krynn board game that alter the course of your adventure (board game sold in the Deluxe Edition)
- Face off against the infamous death knight Lord Soth and his army of draconians
- Includes character options at home in the Dragonlance setting, including the kender race, feats, backgrounds, and a subclass focused on Tower of High Sorcery magic-users
- Book comes with a poster map of the continent of Ansalon and the Kalaman theater of war
Timeline: 351-352 AC
Shadow of the Dragon Queen Book Bundle
Wizards of the Coast is providing a book bundle version with both a physical copy of the book and a digital copy on D&D Beyond. Preorders will get the digital copy two weeks early.