Minotaurs, ‘Chosen Ones’
Minotaur Racial Traits
- Ability Adjustments: +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. Minotaurs are strong and powerful, but their arrogance and brutish appearance can be offensive to other races.
- Medium: Minotaurs are Medium creatures, and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Minotaurs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Thick Hide: Minotaurs gain a +2 natural armor bonus.
- +2 racial bonus on Intimidate, Profession (sailor), and Swim checks. Minotaurs are familiar with the sea and are fearsome.
- Gore: A minotaur may use his horns as natural weapons to make a gore attack, dealing 1d6 points of damage plus the minotaur’s Strength modifier. A minotaur can attack with a weapon at his normal attack bonus and make a gore attack as a secondary attack (-5 penalty on the attack roll and half Strength bonus on the damage roll).
- Keen Senses: Minotaurs receive a +2 bonus on smell- based Perception checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Minotaurs treat any weapon with the word "minotaur" in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Minotaurs begin play speaking Common and Kothian. Minotaurs with high Intelligence scores may choose any of the following: Kalinese, Nordmaarian, Ogre, Saifhum.
- Favored Class: The favored class of minotaurs is Fighter or Mariner. The choice must be made at 1st level and cannot be changed.
- Pathfinder RPG Alpha release 2
- Races of Ansalon
- Dragonlance Adventures
- Tales of the Lance