Half-Ogre Racial Traits
Half-ogres possess the following racial traits:
- Ability Adjustments: +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence.
- Hulking Brute: Half-Ogres are considered as Large creatures when it is to their advantage (e.g. +1 to CMB). They are intimidating due to their size, which grants them a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks.
- Ogre Blood: Half-Ogres count as Ogres for any effect related to race (including being considered giant types).
- Normal Speed: Half-ogre base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Half-ogres can see twice as far as a
human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Ogre Ferocity: Once per day, when a Half-Ogre is brought below 0 hit points, but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Thick Hide: +1 natural armor bonus.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Ogre. Bonus Languages: Any. Half-ogres often take their human parent’s regional language as a bonus language.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
Kender Racial Traits
Kender possess the following racial traits:
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Strength.
- Small: As Small creatures, kender gain a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Normal speed: A kender’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Weapon Familiarity: Kender treat any kender exotic weapon as a simple weapon. Kender are proficient with the Hoopak.
- Kender luck: +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Keen senses: +2 racial bonus on sound- and touch-based Perception skill checks.
- Handlers: +2 racial bonus on Theft checks. Kender make Theft skill checks as if trained.
- Taunt: Kender receive a +4 racial bonus on all Deception checks to taunt someone.
- Fearlessness: Kender are immune to fear, magical and otherwise.
Minotaur Racial Traits:
Minotaurs possess the following racial traits:
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Charisma.
- Hulking Brute: Minotaurs are considered as Large creatures when it is to their advantage (e.g. +1 to CMB). They are intimidating due to their size, which grants them a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks.
- Ogre Blood: Minotaurs count as Ogres for any effect related to race (including being considered giant types).
- A minotaur’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Gore: A minotaur may use his horns as natural weapons to make a gore attack, dealing 1d6 points of damage plus the minotaur’s Strength modifier. If the minotaur charges, his gore attack deals 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 ½ times his Strength modifier. A minotaur can attack with a weapon at his normal attack bonus and make a gore attack as a secondary attack (–5 penalty on the attack roll and half Strength bonus on the damage roll).
- Seafaring: Minotaurs treat any Profession skill related to seafaring as class skills. They receive a +2 racial bonus to Swim skill checks.
- Keen senses: Minotaurs receive a +2 bonus on smell- and taste-based Perception skill checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Kothian. Bonus Languages: Kalinese, Nordmaarian, Ogre, Saifhum.
- Favored Class: Fighter.