10. Wormslayer: Does exactly what it says. Boot heel found to be more effective.
9. Plastic Arm of Ergoth: Cheap, but tended to melt when placed too close to the forge.
8. The Backscratcher of Magius: After making the staff, there was one bronze dragon’s claw left over.
7. The Three and a Half inch Disks of Mishakal: Not IBM compatible? No religious enlightenment!
6. Shield of Humor (Huma): Painted to look like a target. Real funny.
5. Flute of Wind: No fun for anyone. Not to be used near a fire.
4. Hummer of Kharas: Useless after it ran out of petrol.
3. Dalamar’s Bracelet and Matching Negligee: Can only be worn by those who are evil – and don’t wish to be taken seriously.
2. Bupu’s Semi-Precious Quartz Crystal: Hurt when thrown. One use only.
1. Library Book of Fistandantilus: Overdue. 300 years overdue. Late fine equal to the Gross National Product of Ansalon.