From Dragonlance Lexicon
|Millennium:||1st millennium AC|
|Centuries:||3rd century AC – 4th century AC – 5th century AC|
|Decades:||310s AC 320s AC 330s AC – 340s AC – 350s AC 360s AC 370s AC|
|Years:||339 AC 340 AC 341 AC – 342 AC – 343 AC 344 AC 345 AC|
- The cult of Belzor starts to grow in Abanasinia.
- Gilon Majere is killed in a logging accident and his wife Rosamun passes away. Kitiara leaves money for her twin brothers and then leaves Solace once more.
- Raistlin and Sturm trick some local thieves and the two "deputies" capture them for the sheriff of Solace.
- The Draconian process is taught to black-robed wizards and evil clerics, and five different species of draconians emerge. Many are assigned to the Dragonarmies whilst others are ordered to renew the search for Berem.
- Tasslehoff accidentally teleports himself to the citadel of the Magus, who tries to use the Prince of Demons to kill him. The kender unwittingly frees the Prince of Demons, who kills the Magus and returns Tasslehoff to Solace.